Ms. Mary one of the speakers said “We watchmen should never get tired”
I was in the dessert of my disobedience in the Lord for the past 2 years of my life, rebelling for what had happen before and what is going to happen in the near future. Yes I admit that I hold back and stay away in the umbrella of my obedience in the Lord not realizing that I was made for more.
Most of the times I get tired of waiting for God to answer my prayers especially to the things that I wanted to have “immediately”. As Ms. Mary continues to speak, she was once asked the whole congregation “Will you stay even if you don’t get the answer? Will you still be there if it’s not yet coming?”
You see the attitude of my heart is wavering every time if I didn’t get what I want, I kept grumbling and rebelling and most of the time walks away. Which is I shouldn’t be, because it is not the right way of asking something to God and I believe that beyond the things I want in life, God first hand wants to restore what was broken inside of me, but It can’t be done if I walk away because of some unanswered prayer that I exchange for a greater purposed.
REMINDER TO ME
1. Walking away in God is the most stupid decision that you made.
2. As you walk in God’s ways and meditation on His word, you will eventually do not realized that you’re not craving for any material things, you are craving for more of his presence, because his presence is the SWEETEST
3. The things that you want in your life to change, like your attitude is only be change through Christ.
4. Practice to have a knee that kneels down and ears to listen
5. To be able to be the woman of God wants us to be and to be a channel of blessings to other people YOU MUST GIVE YOURSELF TO THE LORD COMPLETELY. And TO BE USED BY GOD IS TO OBEY HIM COMPLETELY.
6. You don’t need to be super, you just need to be available.
To be the WATCHMAN is to completely putting God FIRST nothing more noting less.
James 4:8 (ESV) Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
| There are a lot of things I wanted to share; I’ll reserve that for the next installment of WATCHMEN.